Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why Blog?

When so much of our life is use up these days by staring into a computers sceen, why start something that will take up even more time?  In the age of internet social lives, why risk falling into the rut of blogging about stuff, more than you actually do stuff?  I feel like the more I interact in the real world, the less time I want to spend in the superficial internet world.  Well, the reason I am starting a blog is that I have a desire to write about stuff that is on my mind.
I never could keep a jounal, it felt sort of like trying to write a story with not idea of what the theme was or where it was going.  Plus, emotions always got in the way, and I would end up leaving out the really important parts because at the time it felt to personal to put down on paper. With a blog however, I can have the freedom to write whatever random thing is on my mind whenever I want to.  The best part about it is that someone else may read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment